PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL ROSEMARY ABV 5ML Rosmarinus officinalis ABV HEBBD
ROSEMARY ABV Essential Oil from PHYTOSUN AROMS Laboratories stimulates the hepatic system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL ROSEMARY ABV 5ML Rosmarinus officinalis ABV
Rosemary ABV is widespread around the Mediterranean and has pretty blue flowers. These are the fresh branches distilled with water vapor from which the essential oil comes.
Rosmarinus officinalis ABV
Producing organ: Branches
Biochemical specificity: A-pinene, Bornyl acetate, Verbenone (<10%), Camphor (<10%)
Origin: Corsica, South Africa
Properties of Rosemary ABV essential oil
ABV Rosemary Essential Oil is an excellent hepatic and biliary tonic to stimulate the functioning of the liver and the gallbladder.
Results of rosemary essential oil ABV
In the event of drug-induced or toxic hepatitis, and biliary insufficiency, ROSEMARY ABV Essential Oil helps improve hepatic and biliary function.
Tips for using rosemary essential oil ABV
Action on general asthenia; dilute the essential oil of rosemary verbenone at 5% in vegetable oil of black seed. Apply along the spine.
Precautions for use of rosemary essential oil ABV
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children except medical advice
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Forbidden for internal use (epileptic), can cause nephritis and gastroenteritis
- Use at low dose because contains camphor and verbenone (neurological toxicity from 50mg / kg)
- Forbidden to people with hypertension
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Forbidden to people with epilepsy