Activox - Honey Lozenges soothing lemon without sugar Transmission 24 lozenges
Traditionally used for the temporary relief of sore throat and hoarseness or passengers.
For adults only
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/21/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Activox Softening tablets Lemon honey without sugar
ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR LEMON HONEY LEMON lozenges contain Erysimum known for its soothing action on the throat . They provide a pleasant and lasting feeling of freshness and are also recommended in case of fatigue of the vocal cords.
Reserved for adults and children from 6 years old.
- Adults : 4 to 6 lozenges per day.
- Children from 6 years : 2 to 3 lozenges per day.
Oral route. Let the lozenge melt in the mouth, without crunching.
Frequency of administration : Distribute the catches throughout the day.
Always take the dose recommended by your doctor. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
In case of overdose : If you take more ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR LEMON HONEY FLAVOR, lozenge sweetened with sorbitol than you should: Please inform your pharmacist or doctor.
If you miss one or more doses : If you forget to take ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR LEMON HONEY FLAVOR, lozenge sweetened with sorbitol: Do not take the double dose to make up for the dose you forgot to take.
Storage conditions : Store at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Sore throat is most often caused by cold or flu viruses. These viruses trigger inflammation at the site of infection (along with pain, redness, and swelling), signaling the body to send white blood cells and antibodies to infected tissue to fight viruses. The pain in the throat is a direct result of this inflammation. Unfortunately, swallowing causes additional friction and pain because the irritated tissue rubs against each other.
Active substances for a lozenge :
Erysimum (aqueous dry extract of flowering tops) on maltodextrin 24 mg
Matricaria (dry hydroalcoholic extract (30% mm) of flower head) on maltodextrin 12 mg
Other substances : Gum arabic, maltodextrin, citric acid, lemon flavor *, honey flavor **, sorbitol.
* Composition of the lemon aroma: lemon essential oil, orange essential oil, lime essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, d-limonene, citrals, nerol, geraniol, linalool, geranyl acetate.
** Composition of the honey flavor: monopropylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, vanillin, phenylacetic aldehyde, isobutyl phenylacetate, beeswax.
Precautions for use
Like all medicines, ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR FLAVORED HONEY LEMON, lozenge sweetened with sorbitol is capable of having undesirable effects, although not everyone is subject to it.
Excessive consumption can lead to mild gastrointestinal disturbances (bloating, transient diarrhea)
If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, or if some side effects become serious, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Never take ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR FLAVORED HONEY LEMON, lozenge sweetened with sorbitol in the following cases :
Child under 6
IN CASE OF DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Possible interactions: Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Precautions for use and warnings:
If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Take care with ACTIVOX WITHOUT SUGAR FLAVORED HONEY LEMON, lozenge sweetened with sorbitol:
- If symptoms do not improve, consult your doctor.
- The use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance (rare hereditary disease).
- Due to the presence of sorbitol, this medication can cause mild digestive upset (diarrhea).
- Caloric value 2.6 kcal-g of sorbitol.
Precautions for use
IF IN DOUBT DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding :
There are insufficient data on the safety of this medicine during pregnancy and lactation. Therefore, as a precaution, it is best not to take this medication without medical advice.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Hoarse voice: how to cure it ?
- Humidify the atmosphere: run very hot water in the bathtub and breathe in the vapors for at least 10 minutes.
- Drink plenty of water at room temperature if possible. But especially not tea or coffee because theine and caffeine are drying.
- Avoid foods that could worsen reflux and irritate the mucous membranes (coffee, tea, tomatoes, citrus fruits, spices, alcohol).
- Suck on softening lozenges which will act as a soothing balm on the vocal cords.
If your ENT infection caused a large inflammation of the larynx, relieve the pain with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug but especially not with aspirin because salicylic acid may further damage your vocal cords.