Heavy legs are a common syndrome , especially in women, and usually worsened with the heat of summer. If the hereditary factor exists, venous insufficiency is not inevitable. Herbal medicine indeed offers a range of remedies to relieve this phenomenon and the pain caused. Origins and symptoms of heavy legs and venous insufficiency Caused by valve dysfunction *, venous insufficiency is a poor return of blood flow to the heart. There is therefore a localized venous hyperpressure in the lower limbs. * Kinds of small valves whose role is to promote blood flow from the bottom to the top. The most common symptoms of heavy legs are: Varicose veins Sensation of stiff legs with sometimes tingling...See article
Ginkor Fort 60 Capsules is a vasculoprotective drug recommended in disorders of the venous circulation of the legs and in the treatment of symptoms related to hemorrhoidal crisis . Reserved for adults. Give your opinion on advice on use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: ginkgo biloba
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
For warnings, precautions for use and contraindications, please consult the instructions for use of the drug Ginkor strong Venous Circulation in 60 capsules without prescription to treat hemorrhoids
The drug Ginkor Fort is recommended in disorders of the venous circulation of the legs :
- heavy legs
- painful feelings at bedtime
and in the treatment of symptoms related to the hemorrhoidal crisis .
Description of strong Ginkor Venous Circulation Disorders
Ginkor fort Venous Circulation Disorders is a vasculoprotective drug recommended in venous circulation disorders of the legs (heavy legs, pain, painful sensations known as "impatience" at bedtime ...) and in the treatment of symptoms related to the crisis hemorrhoidal.
Ginkor Fort acts as a vascular protector and as a veinotonic. It stimulates the circulation of blood in the veins, and to fight against the deterioration of the capillary vessels.
Ginkor Fort also has analgesic effect . Ginkor Fort allows by its protective action a relief of leg pain .
Directions for use and dosage of Ginkor Fort
- Venous circulation disorders : 2 capsules per day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening
- Hemorrhoidal crisis : 3 to 4 capsules per day for 7 days, distributed during meals.
In the case of large hemorrhoids, we recommend the concomitant use of an anti-inflammatory and anesthetic cream such as Sedorrhoide Rectal Cream and Sedoroid suppository for cases of pruritic internal hemorrhoids.
Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Composition of Ginkor Fort Tonipharm Capsules
Pharmaceutical form: Capsules.
What GINKOR FORT contains, capsule:
The active substance is:
Standardized GINKGO BILOBA extract titrated to 24% Ginkgo heterosides and 6% Ginkgolides-bilobalide 14 mg
Troxerutin ................................................. .................................................. ................................... 300 mg
Heptaminol hydrochloride .............................................. .................................................. ................. 300 mg
For one capsule.
The other components are:
Magnesium stearate, silicic acid.
Composition of the capsule shell :
Yellow iron oxide (E172), indigotine, titanium dioxide (E171), gelatin.
Precaution for use with Ginkor Fort
Ginkor Fort is contraindicated in people who have hyperthyroidism (excessive presence of thyroid hormones). In addition, the food supplement Ginkor Fort is to be taken with caution in people who suffer from high blood pressure. It should not be combined with drugs belonging to the family of non-selective monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) because the risks of severe hypertension are increased in this case.
- This treatment is most effective when combined with a healthy lifestyle: avoid exposure to the sun, heat, prolonged standing, excess weight.
- Prolonged walking and wearing adapted compression stockings promote venous circulation.
- The drug Ginkor Fort should not be used during pregnancy due to its vasoactive and anti-aggregating properties and its use is not recommended during breastfeeding.
- The attention of athletes will be drawn to the fact that this specialty contains an active ingredient (heptaminol) which can induce a positive reaction from tests carried out during doping controls.
Do not take GINKOR FORT, capsule in the following cases:
- Allergy (hypersensitivity to any of the components)
- Hyperthyroidism (thyroid dysfunction)
- Association with certain antidepressants: monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs
Strong Ginkor conditioning
The veinotonic drug Ginkor Fort comes in the form of a box of 60 capsules. Reserved for adults.
Our advice and opinions from pharmacy experts
In addition to using the Ginkor Fort supplement , consider wearing compression stockings, practicing regular physical activity and raising the foot of the bed to promote good venous circulation.
In case of chronic pathology, it is possible to combine this treatment with L28 LEHNING oral drops , homeopathic treatment for venous circulation disorders (varicose veins, varicose ulcers, hemorrhoids)
Ginkgo leaves contain Flavonoids, Flavones, Ginkgolides, Bilobalide . All these molecules promote the dilation of blood vessels (arteries, veins and capillaries), increase micro-circulation and viscoelasticity of the blood.
Blood circulation in the brain is increased, which leads to better oxygenation and a better supply of essential nutritional elements of the brain contributing to a positive effect on memory and learning skills.
Please note, the non-prescription drug Ginkor fort is not a product like any other. Read the instructions for Ginkor fort carefully before ordering. Keep medicines out of the reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current treatments.
- Please inform your online pharmacist of the treatments in progress in order to identify any incompatibilities. The order validation form contains a personalized message field provided for this purpose.
- Click here to find the leaflet for this medication on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
- Strong ginkor.