The gemmotherapy proves to be a strong ally when it comes to rebalance the land then why not turn to these little buds to conquer cellulite with gemmotherapy? Indeed, it is suitable for everyone, including children and pregnant women. What’s more, the advantage of the buds is that they do not contain the toxic compounds that are sometimes found in certain plants. What is the principle of gemmotherapy? The Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine , a natural therapy that involves using the properties of growing plants embryonic tissues : the buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Why is it interesting to turn to gemmotherapy to fight cellulite? The sign of a growing plant is...See article
Percutaféine GEL 5% CAFFEINE 190 GR SLIMMING Pierre Fabre
Percutaféine is a slimming gel for the treatment of localized excess fat under the skin (cellulitis).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
For warnings, precautions for use and contraindications, please consult the instructions for use.
PERCUTAFEINE GEL CAFEINE 5% 190 GR SLIMMING PIERRE FABRE
There are many ways to lose weight. As everyone already knows, a healthy diet and a minimum of training allow weight loss. Percutaféine is a slimming gel that will help you lose that extra weight. This product is intended for the treatment of localized subcutaneous adipose overloads (cellulite).
Properties of Percutaféine Gel
Percutafein is made up of 5% caffeine. Caffeine helps prevent the storage of fat in the adipocyte . It also removes the fat already present in the adipocyte and it has the role of disinfiltrating the support tissue of the adipocyte. Another component of Percutafein is the macrogol 7 glycerol cocoate. Macrogol 7 glycerol cocoate is a derivative of coconut oil. This oil aims to give a soft skin after the application of Percutaféine.
The macrogol cocoate 7 glycerol facilitates the dissolution of the caffeine from Percutaféine during the process of penetration into the skin to reach the adipocyte. This element of Percutaféine is essential so that the caffeine can go to the places where the fatty matters cause a weight problem. The other elements that you will find in the Lipoféine slimming gel are 96% alcohol, trolamine, carbomer and purified water. These are the elements of Percutaféine that make up this slimming product.
Traditional use of Percutaféine Gel
Symptomatic treatment of localized subcutaneous adipose overloads (cellulitis).
Percutafein Gel Dosage
Local route. Apply locally 10 to 20 g per day and penetrate the gel with a gentle massage.
Tips for using Percutaféine Gel
Local way, make the gel penetrate with a gentle massage.
To maximize the use of Percutaféine, you should use it twice a day, one application in the morning and once in the evening. This is the best way to maximize the effectiveness of Percutaféine. It is very important that your skin is clean and dry when applying Percutaféine. If you do not have dry skin, it could affect the penetration process of Percutaféine. You may not get the results you would expect from Percutaféine.
You will need to take a six-week background treatment at the start of Percutafein treatment. This is the equivalent of two tubes, so around 10-20 grams of gel per day. Then you may decrease the amount of Percutafein you apply. Usually, you should buy between 2-3 tubes of Lipofeine per year. For more information about Percutaféine, ask your pharmacist.
Eating a healthy diet as well as daily training is desired with Percutaféine. You will not lose excess fat only by applying Percutaféine slimming gel. The gel frees up the fat you need to burn through regular physical activity.
Composition of Percutaféine Gel
Percentage composition: Caffeine 5 g.
Excipients: 96% alcohol, macrogol cocoate 7 glycerol (cethiol HE), trolamine, carbomer (synthalene K), purified water qs 100 g.
Precautions for use with Percutaféine Gel
- Percutafein is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 12 years old.
- Keep away from all sources of heat and light.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding + 30 ° C.
- When you apply Percutaféine, you must make sure that you have no lesions in the skin, as this could cause irritation due to the alcohol contained in Percutaféine.
Attention, the drug is not a product like the others. Read the package leaflet carefully before ordering. Keep medicines out of the reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
- Please inform your online pharmacist of the treatments in progress in order to identify any incompatibilities. The order validation form contains a personalized message field provided for this purpose.
- Click here to find the leaflet for this medication on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Learn more about cellulite
SKIN : The skin is the only organ in the human body in contact with both the interior and the exterior.
It is composed of 3 layers: epidermis, dermis, hypodermis.
We can compare the structure of the skin to a house, as follows:
- The epidermis: protective fabric will correspond to the roof
- The dermis: part providing support, elasticity and nutrition will have the role of framework
- The hypodermis: adipose mattress can be compared to the walls of a house
ADIPOCYTES : Normally our body stores fats (or lipids) in specialized cells: adipocytes.
These cells located in the hypodermis, the deepest part of the skin, are grouped in small clusters bounded by support spans (connective tissue) like the mesh of a net.
This fat store is absolutely necessary. It is indeed our energy reservoir.
Depending on the needs of our organism, our inheritance and physical activity, these fats are transformed into assimilable fatty acids, under the action of enzymes (lipolysis phenomenon).
It may happen that this mechanism is not sufficient to compensate for the storage processes. This then results in an accumulation of fat in the adipocytes. Swollen with fatty acids, they increase in volume.
The support fabric, which is not stretchy, reacts and thickens ... and this is how this aspect of orange peel that your skin takes on is explained.
CELLULITE: A TYPICALLY FEMALE PROBLEM
- Hormonal causes (estrogens)
- Larger fatty lobules
- Thinner skin
Large distribution of fat cells: thighs / buttocks / hips.
CELLULITE AND CHRONOBIOLOGY
- In the morning: Your body tends to destock fats at the start of the day.
- Evening / night: The body spends less energy. Your body tends to store fat more easily.
Remember to adapt your diet to your biological rhythm: eat plentiful in the morning, protein at noon and light in the evening.
AGAINST CELLULITE, DON'T FORGET MASSAGES!
Most women have cellulite from adolescence. Many factors favor its appearance and it is difficult to completely escape it. On the other hand, it is important to take good habits early enough, to limit cellulite and feel better about yourself. …
Massages are one of the good habits to take, this sheet will allow you to understand why and how to proceed.
Why do massages help to fight against "orange peel"?
- Cellulite is a fatty tissue made up of clusters of round cells (adipocytes) separated by fibrous partitions and strongly irrigated by blood capillaries.
- Orange peel is due to the existence of fat storage areas associated with the loss of elasticity of the skin.
- Improving skin flexibility is essential to fight against the orange peel appearance (attention other measures must also be taken such as monitoring one's diet and practicing physical activity regularly).
- Massage allows to soften, restructure and decongest the tissues.
- The movement of the massage promotes drainage which helps to fight against cellulite.
What is the point of combining an anti-cellulite cream with massage?
- The application of anti - cellulite cream is done by massage; which helps to act effectively against the dimples.
- Some products promote microcirculation, others stimulate the destocking of fats or both.
- The application of slimming products can be beneficial if it is regular or in several courses during the year.
How to proceed at home to apply an anti-cellulite cream?
- Massage daily by applying the product with a light touch on the area to be treated, then perform deep kneading: on the belly, waist, thighs, inside the knees or others.
- Perform a palpate-roll by grasping a fold of skin using the 2 hands and slide it between his fingers, repeat this gesture at least 3 times for each zone.
- Drain the lower limbs by positioning the hands in a bracelet around the ankle and go up towards the groin, gently but with a slight pressure.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
A varied and balanced diet as well as regular physical activity are the best solutions to control excess weight. However, there are nowadays various alternatives in pharmacies. Among these, we find natural food supplements, aimed at slimming. As summer approaches, a wide range of slimming food supplements are available. However, knowing what these products contain as well as the function of their assets is critical to good advice. Which food supplements to favor and in which cases? Among all the existing slimming food supplements, making a choice can quickly become particularly difficult. Detox / Depurative food supplements: Why ? These are products that have the function of deep liver...See article
The benefit of the management of overweight and obesity in pharmacies: Consequences of being overweight: People who are overweight or obese are more likely to develop a number of serious illnesses, most of which result in reduced life expectancy. In addition to the physical consequences, obesity has significant psychological and social consequences.Diseases associated with excess weight:People who are overweight are more likely to have a number of diseases and health problems such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer (esophagus, pancreas, colon-rectum, breast cancer after menopause, endometrium, kidney) and also osteoarthritis, gallstones, gastroesophageal reflux...See article